Tuesday 23 April 2013

Witch naturally clear blemish stick.

I'm sure there are people out there like me that are fed up with blemishes,and just want a product that is cheap and that actually works! I like to use Witch naturally clear blemish stick (10g) as it really does the job.

What Witch says:

The ultimate in blemish control, award winning Witch Blemish Stick helps break down excess oils and fights the bacteria that cause spots, making it the perfect targeted treatment for when a blemish makes an appearance.

Fights the bacteria that causes spots.
Gets to work instantly.



£1:80 at Superdrugs 
After I've done my nighttime skincare routine I dab the product onto any blemishes i may have.
I do find it stings my face for a few seconds (only down side for me),it dries completely clear unless you go a bit OTT on the application.I didn't find that this transferred onto my pillowcase or clothes.By the morning  my blemishes are a lot less red and angry and the size is also greatly reduced. I would definitely recommend this product as its cheap and effective.

Anybody else given this ago?

DISCLAIMER : I have paid for this product with my own money, I have not been paid or sponsored to write this review,these are my own thoughts and opinions.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great product im going to give it a go price sounds reasonable too! Great blog sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Its really good, i need to buy a new one as this one is pretty much empty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sound just like the product im looking for just purchased this online at superdrug for a great price too cant wait x

    ReplyDelete