Thursday 18 April 2013

Quick Review ~ GOSH Natural blush in Rose Whisper

 Hi Guys,
Thought i would do a quick review on a blush i am really liking at the moment.I really like that this blush is a lot more subtle than most of the blushes i own, which is great for days when i'm going for a more natural look. Its a dusty pink rose colour that is velvety in texture. I didn't find that i needed a lot of product on my brush as it has really good pigmentation.The only downside i found was the staying power, on me it only last about four hours before it started to really fade which is still pretty damn good .At £6.99 i think this is a really great little blush.
GOSH also has a selection of cream blushes which i can't wait to try.
                                                    GOSH rose whisper £6.99 (superdrugs)
                                          A blended swatch of blush and a concentrated swatch

Me with the blush on.
Sorry about the shoddy picture of me i can never get a good picture of myself

Has anyone else tried GOSH blushes? What did you think?


Disclaimer: I have purchased this product with my own money,these are my own opinions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment