Tuesday 16 April 2013

Review on Origins Out of trouble 10 minute mask.

     Hi there guys, some of you may or may not no this is my first blog, so please bear with me if this review isn't what you're use to reading, i will ! hopefully get better at this :)    

                                              Origins Out of trouble 10 minute mask.

Since i came off birth control my skin has gone nuts!, it has been breaking out soo much *sob.
So i have been on the lookout for products that will help my skin get back to normal (well I can dream, right?) As i was browsing the web I stumbled upon this little beauty.




What origins says :


When skin is too-slick, or when more pressing problems start to pop up, it's Origins to the rescue to keep skin out of trouble. Nature's trouble-shooters, including super-absorbent Zinc Oxide and Sulfur, calming Camphor plus skin-sloughing, rapidly respond to problem skin's plight with a three-part plan - sop up oily-shine, slough off sticky, dead cells, and sweep away irksome debris. Together they steer skin clear of slippery situations, refine rough texture and pull the plug on troublemakers to oust potential outbursts.

Best for oily and combination skin.

I have to say I love this stuff!, the smell however reminds me of Vicks Vaporub but not as strong, which actually isn't as bad as it sounds. The consistency is quite thick (as you can see from the pictures) 




it still spreads without too much hassle. A few seconds after i apply this it starts to tingle (kind of how carmex lip balm does). Personally the tingle doesn't bother me as i find it quite refreshing.I like to leave on the mask for more than ten minutes as i just feel i will get more out of using the mask that way.(or i could just be nuts?) but sometimes i will just put it on parts of my face for ten minutes as a sort of spot treatment . I do find this mask a pain in the rear end to remove though as it takes ages for me to get it off. I will either remove it by washing it off with water or, use a flannel. (I think the flannel works best). The results of using the mask is fantastic!, the redness around my blemishes go from a bright red to a much lighter pink, the excess oil has gone from my face and my face is as smooth as a baby's backside. It is a little pricey at £20 a pop but i think this tube will be lasting me for quite some time yet! I just love the results so will definitely be buying it again and again.

Disclaimer: I purchased this item with my own money and was not paid to do a review. These are my own opinions.  

Have any of you used this? What did you think? If anyone has any recommendations for products that would help with blemishes please leave me a comment below. Thanks <3





No comments:

Post a Comment