Monday 20 May 2013

Recent nail polish purchases.

I seem to have gone a bit nail crazy, i can't seem to go within ten feet of nail polish and not walk away without one! So i thought why not show you guys my recent nail polish buys .
 Starting left to right:
Rimmel I love lasting finish in 060 Hot & Spicy-This is a lovely reddish coral colour to my eyes.This is currently available for £2.99 at Superdrugs
Rimmel 60 seconds in 415 Instyle coral-As the name suggests a lovely coral colour. Also available at superdrugs at £3.69
Rimmel 60 seconds in 405 Rose libertine-A beautiful rose pink, I saw this while on  http://www.essiebutton.com/  a blog which i love, and just fell in love with the colour,and of course had to have it. Available at superdrugs for £3.69
B.Complete long-lasting nail polish in 059 Sea foam-A super nice minty green polish that has great staying power. Available at superdrugs for £4.99
Maybelline forever super stay gel nail colour 7 days in 615 Mint for life-A slightly lighter shade of green. Available at superdrugs for £4.09
Nail paint by barry m in 306 matt white- I've wanted a white nail polish for a while so when i saw this i snapped it up. Available at superdrugs for £2.99
B.Complete long-lasting nail polish in 151 Lilac frost -I absolutely love this nail polish its a baby purple colour and has amazing staying power.Available at superdrugs for £4.99
Rimmel i love lasting finish in 707 Tangy tangerine-A muted orange colour that i just couldn't resist getting. Available at superdrugs for £2.99

Have you guys got any nail polish recommendations? Please feel free to leave a comment and subscribe.

DISCLAIMER : I have paid for these products with my own money, I have not been paid or sponsored to write this review,these are my own thoughts and opinions.





No comments:

Post a Comment