Monday 13 May 2013

Garnier Simply Essentials 2 in 1 makeup remover

I wrote about this item in my latest blog but thought it deserved better than a quick mention.

Detailed product description:
  Is Garnier Simply Essentials 2 in 1 Make-up remover right for me?
Yes, if your skin feels fragile when cleansing. Yes, if changes in temperature, fatigue and stress leave your skin more sensitive. Yes, if you have sensitive skin and are looking for effective make-up removal.
How does it work?
Garnier Simply Essentials 2 in 1 Make-up remover contains plant extract and Pro-vitamin B5 in a 2 in 1 formula which combines the efficacy of a make-up removing oil (the blue liquid) with the freshness of a cleansing water (the clear liquid) in a single express wipe.
Result
Your skin is perfectly cleansed with no residue. Even waterproof make-up is removed. Skin is left feeling soft and supple.



I use this makeup remover everyday however I only use this to remove my eye makeup,mainly as i have a shed load of other cleansers to get through. Unlike a lot of other eye makeup remover i have tried this one does not make my eyes sting or burn thank the lord!. After shaking the bottle to mix the two liquids i soak a cotton pad with the mixture and hold against my closed eye for a few seconds and then gently sweep it across my eyelid and lashes.It removes all traces of makeup within a few seconds while also leaving my lashes and the area around my eyes feeling nourished. This is one of those products that i will be repurchasing until i can no longer get my grubby mitts on it .

Have any of you tried this? What did you think? What's your favourite eye  makeup remover?

DISCLAIMER : I have paid for this product with my own money, I have not been paid or sponsored to write this review,these are my own thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment