Thursday 9 May 2013

Products i repurchase.

Sorry for the lack of blogs lately i've been a bit preoccupied with other things but hopefully i shall blog more regularly,anyway onto todays blog! I like to try quite a lot of new products so its a big deal to me anyway when i repurchase something. Here are a few products i frequently repurchase .
All of these products are essential to me and as soon as one starts to run out i panic.I'm sure you have your own items you do this with to. From left to right we have
-batiste dry shampoo in cherry
I'm sure i am not alone in dry shampoo being a must have for second day hair.
I really like the smell of this and it does its job so i always buy another when its finished
-Witch naturally clear blemish stick
If you read my blog you will know how much i love and depend on this little stick.
Its super cheap and effective so i will ALWAYS repurchase 
-Garnier 2 in 1 makeup remover
I use this strictly as a eye makeup remover mainly as i have so many other cleansers.I have super sensitive eyes and i find this is the only product i have tried that gets all my eye makeup off and doesn't feel like it's blinding me in the process.
-St Ives naturally clear apricot scrub
I have been using this for years yes you read that right YEARS, i have lost count on how many of these tubes i have brought.I use this as my weekly scrub as i find it a little harsh for everyday use on my sensitive skin.
-Carino miracle oil with argan oil
Yes i know i harp on about this way too much so I'll keep it short and sweet.It makes my hair look and feel amazing so a definite repurchase for me.
-Garnier body intensive 7 days soothing gel cream
This is a recent addition to my body lotions and quite frankly knocks all of my other ones right out of the water. I will only be buying this body gel/cream from now on.It really does lock in moisture and helps clam my sensitive skin. Full review coming soon.

What are your repurchased products?

DISCLAIMER : I have paid for these products with my own money, I have not been paid or sponsored to write this review,these are my own thoughts and opinions.

3 comments:

  1. I love the blemish stick and the face scrub! repurchased both of them as well.
    daisyandmints.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also frequently repurchase the Garnier 7 day intensive moisturizer and LOVE batiste dry shampoo. It is the best I have ever used x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the witch blemish stick i cant live without it now ;)

    ReplyDelete